Our warranty covers any defect in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for one year after purchase date. We reserve the option to repair or replace the defective unit. Defective product should be packaged in the original carton and packing materials. Include in the package a copy of the sales receipt or other evidence of date of original purchase. Print your name and address, along with a description of the defect, and include this in the package. Include payment for any service not covered by warranty as determined by BrakeAway Products Inc., ship via UPS Insured or equivalent.
BrakeAway Products Inc.
4191 SE Witch Hazel Rd
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
* All returns/exchanges/refunds must be approved by BrakeAway Products customer service. A return/exchange/refund authorization will be issued to those with approval, and this Return Authorization number must be written on the outside of the package. All returns / exchanges / refund claims must be made within fourteen (14) days of the customer receiving the order, and approved items must be received by BrakeAway Products, Inc., within thirty (30) days of the customer receiving the order, or return/refund will be refused, and no refund/exchange/return will be issued. All return/exchanges/refunds not due to a shipping or selling error of BrakeAway Products, Inc. are subject to a nonrefundable 15% restocking fee.
BrakeAway Products Inc. assumes no responsibility for units sent without prior Return Authorization.
Warranty does not cover
- Damage from misuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, improper or careless installation.
- Products which have been modified in any way.
- Products purchased outside the USA or Canada
- Products purchased more than 12 months from the current date.
BrakeAway Products, Inc.
15695 SW 74th Ave #370
Tigard, Oregon 97224